TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
- The term “customer” in this document applies to every person, company, resellers, wholesalers or other entity that have opened an account with Internexe. The term “Internexe” in this document applies to internexe Télécommunications. Customers agree to all of these terms upon opening an account with Internexe using our signup form or our customer service, by email, in person, or phone.
- Internexe responsibility is limited to the equipments installed by the company. The point of demarcation is based on the adaptor POE/LAN/POTS/FIBER. We are not responsible for the existing interior cabling, customer’s equipments or services subscribed by Internexe customer, such as third-party VoIP phone service, video subscriptions or wireless routers.
OBLIGATIONS AND COMMITMENTS FROM INTERNEXE
- The company Internexe is exclusively a seller of termination services. The services offered are of the best available quality. Internexe will execute her obligations by virtue of this present contract diligently and in the best of its know-how, but she will not be responsible for caused material damage otherwise than by a willful or heavy misconduct from her or on behalf of her employees. All parties agree that Internexe will conduct business in compliance to all requirements of the law of the province of Quebec, Canada.
- Internexe cannot be held responsible for service interruptions resulting of major forces or other cases out of its control. In case of a service interruption, the customer has to address to Internexe so that she can restore the smooth running in the best delay possible. The customer can address the company within 5 days of an event to claim a credit of service for any interruption of service superior to 72 continuous hours following the call of the customer. If Internexe should be held responsible of a lost or a damage of any nature, its responsibility shall be limited to credit the customer a value equaling to the monthly fee payable by the customer for a maximum period of one (1) month. The company shall under any circumstances be held responsible towards the customer or a third party of any consequential, special or punitive damage, or whatever economic lost it is, including, but without limiting to, any lost of data, information, incomes or profits or the impossibility to realized the planned savings, resulting directly or indirectly of the negligence of Internexe.
- Internexe agrees not sell its customers’ personal or business information to third parties.
BILLING, PAYMENT AND SUSPENSION
- Billing of the first month will be prorating of remaining days in the month, according to the date of installation or activation of service. Services are invoiced one month in advance. Customer’s monthly invoice will be paid by pre-authorized withdrawal during the first week of the month, or as indicated on the invoice.
- By subscribing to Internexe services, the customer agrees to have the appropriate fees deducted from their financial/credit institution on a regular basis. The customer agrees that the final amount deducted may vary depending on the customer’s usage, long distance calls, purchase or location of TV events as well as any extra fees incurred during their subscription.
- Internexe shall charge the customer a 20.00$ fee for payments refused or returned due to insufficient funds, whatever the method of payment.
- The customer shall be in default by the mere lapse of time in fulfilling his/her obligations to under this contract. Without limiting the scope of this provision, any amount unpaid as at the due date will bear interest as of the following day at a rate of 1.5% per month (or 19.56% annually). Interest will be calculated and compounded monthly on the outstanding balance of the preceding invoice.
- In the event that there is a suspension of services due to non-payment by the customer or if the customer requests a temporary halt of service, a 50.00$ reconnection fee will apply.
RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
- Following the original term of the current agreement, the duration of the subscription will be of one (1) civic month and, unless of a notice to the contrary from the customer or Internexe, it will automatically be renewed on the first of each month on the same conditions, subject to any increase of fees for which the customer will have been advised of in writing.
- The notice of termination may be communicated by phone, sent by email, fax or letter to Internexe A 50.00$ cancellation fee will apply to a customer that wishes to cancel the service before the end of the initial term. The customer is responsible for the complete payment of all charges, fees and expenses accumulated in his/her account.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
- The customer will be responsible for service charges, which are incurred as a result of the customer’s unauthorized modifications or alterations of the equipment, or wiring, or antenna orientation installed at the customer’s premises by Internexe. Only Internexe or its subcontractors are authorized to modify the installation.
- The customer is responsible for the safekeeping of their Login and Password information. If this information is lost or given to any other party in any way, the customer understands that this will be his/her sole responsibility. The customer is responsible for any unauthorized usage and/or charges applied to his/her account due to another party using the customer’s login information. This includes cases where the Login and Password information was obtained illegally or without permission (ie “hacking”) of the customer’s systems or information.
- The customer agrees that he is not provided with the right to start any claim, remedy or action, legal or otherwise that may harm Internexe in any way that includes, but is not limited to, financially.
- Internexe does not encrypt its transmissions, or sensitive parts of customer information in its database. Internexe retains the right to voluntarily hand over information regarding customers, usage and calls if it is requested by law by governmental organizations.
- Internexe may modify the content of the services or any provision of this contract by giving the customer at least 30 days of prior notice. However, no notice shall be required in respect of a modification in the content of the services if the contributions of the company with regard to such services remain appreciably the same and the applicable fees are not affected.
SPECIFIC POLICIES OF USAGE – PHONE SERVICE
- The telephone adapter module (ATA) is not included in this price and remains property of Internexe for the duration of service. If the ATA is to be changed due to customer’s negligence, a 79.99$(+taxes) fee will be charge for the replacement. After service disconnection, the ATA is to be returned to Internexe within 30 days, or the customer will also be charged a 79.99$(+taxes) replacement fee.